Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Good by to Africa

These are appropriate pictures to end our experience in Africa.  It is hard to see the details but Marsha wore out this pair of shoes.






We will be leaving in less than six hours.  It has been an incredible adventure!  There are many experiences still rolling around in my mind, ones that I regret I have not had the time to write about, such as “Goats on bicycles,” “Afternoon siestas,” “Ghanaian favorite expressions,” “How much can you carry on your head?”,  “Name that roundabout,”  “Tough on crime,” “Saturday night baths,” etc.  Perhaps I will write one more entry entitled “Africa, P.S.”  If I don’t you’ll have to come visit us so I can tell you the stories.  You know how I like to tell stories.  


2 comments:

  1. I hope that post script includes Goats on Bicycles -- only in Africa! Safe Journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in to see if you had posted that last follow-up blog... Hope to see you soon!

    Jane :-)

    ReplyDelete